Selected companies will have the opportunity to make a 5-minute pitch and participate in a live feedback session with a jury of leading investors, pharma dealmakers, and biotech business key opinion leaders who will evaluate the pitches and select the winner onsite in India.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Visibility: Generate interest among the global biotech audience attending the BioStartups Forum.
- A complimentary registration to attend the BioStartups Forum and request one-to-one meetings, with investors and other attendees.
- BioStartups Spotlight Winner — Selected by judges: A complimentary registration to attend a future event.
- BioStartups Spotlight pitch fee: INR 50,000
*Qualifying criteria must be met for this rate
Applications can be submitted by companies that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Company created in the past ten years, or innovation incubated within a company for a maximum of five years.
- Developing new therapeutic solutions, technology and digital platforms.
- Aggregate funding of 10 million USD or less.
- Company with less than 20 employees.